Everything You Need From Anywhere You Are
Built For Your Business
SupplyPro GM is a feature-rich platform with an easy to use interface that provides consistency, efficiency, and operational reliability. It can easily be configured to fit your business requirements.
EMPOWER YOUR TEAMBuilt for mobility, the SupplyPro GM mobile app enables field employees and back-office personnel to perform their best anywhere, at any time, and on any device, simplifying their day to day workload.
AMPLIFY YOUR BUSINESSSupplyPro GM increases productivity, reduces costs, and provides real-time information exchange and visibility into every aspect of your business through one integrated system.
SupplyPro GM: Complete Business Management Software
Customize SupplyPro GM to fit your business needs and execute jobs efficiently. Take control of each part of your business to ensure customer satisfaction and real-time job status updates straight to your smartphone device.
SupplyPro GM Product Features
Work Order Management
Scheduling & Dispatching
Route Planning & Optimization
Invoices & Payment Processing
Built-in Dashboards & Reporting
Seamlessly Integrates with Quickbooks (and other accounting software)
Real-Time Notifications & Communications (from field to customers)
Allows Mobile App Users To Work Offline When Connectivity Is Not Available
Sales Estimates & Orders
Inventory Management & Fulfillment to Serve
Automate & Scale Your Business
Utilize our intuitive features to streamline the work order life cycle for your team and customers from your desktop or smartphone. Each SupplyPro GM feature is crafted to ensure the right information is available when needed no matter the industry.
- New Work Order Created
- Add Date, Time, Customer Information, Notes, Reminders, Action Items
- Create Sales Quotes and Estimates for Customers
- Assign Job to Field Resource Based on Skill Set, Availability, or Closest Proximity to a Customer and more
- Route Planning
- Field Resource Accepts Job
- Information About Work Completed is Entered Through the Mobile App
- Mobile Off-line Capability
- Pictures Taken On-site
- Customer Signatures
- Mobile forms, tasks, field checklists, reminders
- Spec Materials for Job Estimate – Parts and Assets Needed From Warehouse(s)
- Sku and Pricing Information by Customer
- Order Parts
- Supervisor Verifies Work
- Accept Payments from Customers On-site Through Customer Portal
- Proof of Delivery
- Approve Time
- Invoice Created Based on Products and Services Used
- Inventory Adjustments Made