We Continue to Monitor the Situations With Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We expect zero service interruption during the Coronavirus pandemic.
The World Health Organization (WHO) classified COVID-19 as a global pandemic. Due to ongoing development and continued concern regarding the spread of COVID-19, it is our responsibility to do our part to minimize the potential impact.
Our top priority is the safety of our employees and customers, as is continuing to be your trusted partner in home-building software. We are focused on our efforts to maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to maintain our technology and business operations. We remain open and are servicing our customers; no cases have impacted us.
To ensure that our company is serving you in the safest way possible, we have established a temporary travel protocol for all our employees:
- As of Sunday, March 15, 2020, we have suspended all Hyphen Solutions travel for the next 14 calendar days. We will conduct business remotely via video conferences, webinars, or phone calls.
- All employees must work from home as a self-quarantine for 14 calendar days after air or cruise travel.
In addition to our travel protocol, we are allowing employees to work from home temporarily, as needed; however, you can expect with our work from home policy:
- All our employees have work from home capabilities.
- Our solutions will remain fully operational. Because our software is cloud-based, you should expect zero service interruption from Hyphen Solutions during the coronavirus pandemic.
- We will answer our toll-free number: (877) 508-2547.
If you have additional questions, please contact your Hyphen Solutions representative – we are here to help!