Payment Methods Available with Hyphen Wallet for Suppliers, Contractors and Trades
a RTP bank eligibility for Supplier to receive RTP payments. To find out if your bank is RTP eligible, click here.
b % fee to Supplier to receive an expedited payment from Builder. No fee for ACH or Check payments.
c % for eligible banks only.
Gain Visibility Into Payments and Invoices
Real-Time Data Flow
Reduce Fraud and Increase Security
Hyphen Wallet Product Features
Complete control on how payments are received - RTP, Virtual Card, Wire, ACH or Check
24/7 access to status of payments and funds
Ability to change payment options in real-time as opposed to a one-time payment choice at setup
Real-time messaging and transparency
Enhanced security and real-time funds availability
24/7 always on service
100% paperless transaction
Comparing Hyphen Wallet To Legacy Payment Methods:
With Hyphen Wallet You Will:
- Receive payments in seconds vs 5-7 days with traditional checks.
- Have flexible payment methods, change your payment preference at your convenience.
- Gain real-time payment visibility into payment status for all received builder payments.
- Minimize Accounts Receivable and Accounting support. With electronic payments you no longer have to worry about lost checks in the mail.
- Prevent fraud with increased security of electronic payment methods.
Potential Issues of Staying with Legacy Payment Options:
- Longer wait times for payments (days vs seconds).
- Increased risk for fraud and lost checks in mail.
- Long and manual reconciliation process.
- Increased support needed by Accounting and Accounts Receivables teams.
- Minimized access to cash flow.